What is the difference between hydraulic oil models 46 and 68? What is the difference between hydraulic oil models 46 and 68?
Hydraulic oil is the hydraulic medium used in the hydraulic system using the hydraulic pressure energy. It plays the role of energy transmission, anti-wear, system lubrication, anti-corrosion, rust prevention and cooling in the hydraulic system.
Due to different application scenarios, the viscosity of the required hydraulic oil is different, which also gives birth to many different types of hydraulic oil. The common ones are 46 # hydraulic oil and 68 # hydraulic oil. The difference between the two is that the viscosity is different.
Generally speaking, 46 is thinner and 68 is thicker. Generally speaking, 46 # hydraulic oil with a lower viscosity is used in winter when the temperature is low, and 68 # hydraulic oil with a higher viscosity is used in summer when the temperature is high. Special treatment is given under special circumstances.
Advantages of anti-wear hydraulic oil
1. Suitable viscosity and good viscosity temperature performance to ensure that the hydraulic components can be well lubricated, cooled and sealed under the conditions of changing working pressure and working temperature.
2. Good extreme pressure and anti-wear property to ensure that the friction pairs in the oil pump, hydraulic motor, control valve and oil cylinder can get normal lubrication and reduce wear under high pressure and high speed harsh conditions.
3. Excellent anti-oxidation stability, hydrolysis stability and thermal stability to resist the influence or action of air, moisture, high temperature, high pressure and other factors, so that it is not easy to deteriorate and prolong its service life.
4. Good anti foaming property and air release value to ensure that the foam produced under the condition of strong mechanical stirring during operation can disappear quickly; And the air mixed in the oil can be released in a short time to realize accurate, sensitive and stable static pressure transmission.
5. Corrosion of material and reduced service performance.
6. Good rust resistance to prevent metal surface corrosion.
The above is the detailed introduction of No. 46 hydraulic oil introduced to you. I hope it will help you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide services for you with our attitude https://www.smxnykj.com/